The new self-service Participant Portal, accessed via myGov, allows participants to:
- Update your personal details.
- Manage your participation.
- Nominate a healthcare provider.
- View previous correspondence.
- View screening status such as when you’re next due to screen.
- Request a bowel screening program home test kit, if eligible.
How is the Participant Portal accessed?
The Participant Portal is accessed via your myGov account. Once you log into your myGov account, you will see an option to link to the National Cancer Screening Register. This is the same way you would link your myGov account with other government services like the My Health Record, Australian Taxation Office or Medicare.
You will need to have a myGov account, or apply for one, to access the Participant Portal.